Sunday 21 April 2013

Canadian adventure !

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I last blogged. This week is a busy week with lots of exciting things going on. One event which I am taking part in is a 24 hour bikeathon to raise money for charity. Should be good fun and I do hope I am still standing after doing my 3 hour stint on the bike. Thankfully, we get to do it in one hour slots before switching over to a team member or I don't think I would have survived !

As I mentioned in previous blogs I am currently directing my own show for a One Act Festival which is now just a week and a half a way ! I am really enjoying all the different tasks that comes with the role. These tasks range from drawing up a technical script to finding appropriate shoes for the cast to wear that fit in with the Victorian time period in which the show Smile by David Campton is set. My School has entered eight plays in the festival so the fun doesn't stop there. In addition, to developing my Directing skills I am also playing a radio announcer in the show Smell of Burning as well as stage managing several other shows. Busy Busy Busy !

I will let you know all about my adventures in the One Act Festival and the fun of doing multiple shows in one evening in future blogs.


Michael







No comments:

Post a Comment