Monday 25 February 2013

Weather Changes !

Hi Guys,

I have just started getting used to the warmer temperatures until today. Where it has just started snowing again. It's kind of fun to walk home with shoes that have no grip NOT! I ended up slipping and sliding like a ice skater home. Thankfully, I got home in one piece and went to shovel the snow of the driveway which reminded me how long ago it was since I last last did this task.

High School is mint ! I am really enjoying my subjects especially Social Studies. Social Studies is a mixture of Geography, History and PSHE. In Social Studies I am mainly learning about the Canadian and American election systems. 

I have signed myself up to take part in the graduation fashion show. Me and my mates have chosen the category 80's. Should be fun !!!


blog soon

Michael 

 The snow on my way home from School
 The ice which has been shovelled off the road




No comments:

Post a Comment