Sunday 28 April 2013

Bikes to a One Act Drama Festival

Hi guys,

Well this week has just flown by. On Thursday and Friday I took part in a 24 hour bikeathon to raise money for charity. In my team we had eight people so I ended up biking for nearly 4 hours as each member of the team cycled in the first and last hour of the event. I managed to bike 60 miles during my time on the bike so I was proud of what I achieved. To find out more about this amazing event please follow this link Hunting Hills High School Bikeathon

In addition, there is less than one week to go till my play Smile which I have directed performs at the One Act Festival at Lindsey Thurber Comprehensive  High School. This is a exciting week making sure that I have everything ready ! As while has ensuring that my show is ready I am also supporting lots of the other shows which our school is taking to the One Act Festival. My roles range from playing a radio announcer to stage managing busy busy !! In total I am involved with seven shows. Let's hope I remember where I need to be. Find out how I am getting on when I post my next blog !

If you are in the area and would be interested in coming along then please follow this link for further information. One Act Drama Festival

Check back soon 

Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment